Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Photo
- - - - -

My Dearest Teacher how bad is when u fall in love with her.

25 replies to this topic

#1 sanbeand

sanbeand

Member [Level 1]

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:flash, flash and..flash

Posted 04 November 2005 - 02:39 AM

hey hi guys... and girls :P well is this so bad? i mean it happens almost to every one, when u fall in love of ur teacher... it never has happend to me beacause im one of those guys that simply preffer something different, when my friends are looking at the beautiful girl that is promoting the computers, iPods or stuff like that i said "did u see that man? wow what kind of technology is that" i never saw those women beacause honestly i didnt like the idea of looking for a girl, but yesterday when i entered to my classroom at my english class i was amazed by a beautiful woman a 23 year old woman (im 18) she is brithish so i was so nearvous that i hardly unserstood what she said (obviously she didnt say i love u :D ) but since yesterday im definatly destinated to go every class and not to lose those "classes" and today i've seen her better and i realized she is the prettiest woman i've ever seen :P ...
cheers!

#2 iwuvcookies

iwuvcookies

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:like i'm gonna tell you. Hey what are you doing in my profile???lol.
  • myCENT:51.28

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:49 PM

I woudln't know anything about the topic of liking teachers. Maybe have hot teachers but my school doesn't have hot teachers none the less to say the young age of 23. Atleast if something happens it won't be another Mary Kate Latorneau thing. If you know what i mean.

#3 Compute

Compute

Premium Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 06:44 AM

Just the though sometimes makes me feel wierd. But i can kinda relate. My school is full of nerd no hot teachers or anything but my middle school had some...

#4 AmandaB78

AmandaB78

Member [Level 2]

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, making web design layouts, jewelry making, photography, designing clothing and purses, watching movies, and listening to the rain. Those are some of my interests.<br /><br />My myspace.. www.myspace.com/bodank

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:58 PM

Aww thats so cute. I suggest you flirt with her. I doubt anything will happen because your still in high school but its worth a little shot. Shes young.

#5 Unregistered 015

Unregistered 015

• Kontributors
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 06:47 PM

Do you have a picture of her?

#6 [i]_R_Crazy_Idiot

[i]_R_Crazy_Idiot

• Kontributors
  • 205 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:36 PM

That Mary Kay story is just creepy.

#7 FearMonger13

FearMonger13

Newbie [Level 1]

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:13 AM

Since she's quite young, something might happen but given the fact that she's your teacher she'll probably not think of you in that way. Try being nice with her and flirting, and watch for positive reactions. Good Luck.

#8 brandice

brandice

ointment!

• Kontributors
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:08 PM

If at any point you start thinking that she's got 'feelings' for you the one thing you need to remember, she has to be nice to you, she is your teacher. It's kind of like how a friend of mine is always falling in love with waitresses- they get paid to be helpful!

My advice to you would be to enjoy your class and not expect for something to happen. And try not to stare too much. lol. And try to get good grades. She'll like that :P

#9 Saint_Michael

Saint_Michael

$p4m 0n j00 $h4m3 m3 0nc3 $p4m 0n m3 $h4m3 m3 7\/\/1c3

• [MODERATOR]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,486 posts
  • Interests:$p4m 0n j00 $h4m3 m3 0nc3 $p4m 0n m3 $h4m3 m3 7\/\/1c3
  • myCENT:88.15

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:38 PM

i agree with brandice don't stir the pot with the teacher finish school first then go hit on the teacher, but like most poeople are saying don't tempt a good thing and also ruin a teachers career, that shes dating a student and then other stuff happens with that as well.

So basically look but don't touch.

#10 Becca

Becca

Princess

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Interests:Into graphics, html/css, sports and music. I listen to metal, hard rock, r&amp;b mainly but I like anything.

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:11 PM

If you live in England.. watch Hollyoaks.. Justin fancies Becca.. oh gawd.. i'm so sad.. I watch it everyday and it's a bit freaky. I never fancies any of my teaches because they're all over 25 and minging.. I know mates that have though.. one even fancied one that was balding! lol.. and she coems to these forums.. hope she don't read it...!! That teacher was a freak.. and he said if he werent a teacher he'd tickle me :S.. i don't whether he meant that in a nice sweet way or what!?!

It's not too bad .. it's only a crush.. but if it gets out of hand.. like an obsession.. then i seriuosly recommend counsilling. When I went to Shanghai for the holiday.. my cousin who is about 20..her english teacher was 23 and all the girls in her class fancied him.. don't find noting wrong.. just probably like a physicial attraction or something.

I don't think you should tell the teacher you like them htough. it'd be a bit awkward and freak them out, hehe

#11 tdktank59

tdktank59

• Kontributors
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Talk to me.,,,

Posted 10 November 2005 - 02:45 AM

hey hi guys... and girls  :)  well is this so bad? i mean it happens almost to every one, when u fall in love of ur teacher... it never has happend to me beacause im one of those guys that simply preffer something different, when my friends are looking at the beautiful girl that is promoting the computers, iPods or stuff like that i said "did u see that man? wow what kind of technology is that" i never saw those women beacause honestly i didnt like the idea of looking for a girl, but yesterday when i entered to my classroom at my english class i was amazed by a beautiful woman a 23 year old woman (im 18) she is brithish so i was so nearvous that i hardly unserstood what she said (obviously she didnt say i love u  :P ) but since yesterday im definatly destinated to go every class and not to lose those "classes" and today i've seen her better and i realized she is the prettiest woman i've ever seen  :) ...
cheers!

View Post

lol no i havnt there has never been one of the hott teachers at my school.... But yeah ever heard of the song hot for teacher by van halen well go listen to it lol youll like it...

anyways ur not jail bait just graduate then figure it out lol... otherwise there are some issuse that can arise...

#12 good-baby

good-baby

Newbie [Level 3]

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 04:36 PM

Buddy , that is really intresting to read that you deeply fall in love with your pretty hot English teacher.
I am wondering that you would like to spend your more and more possible years in that eglish class. <_<
And you would always in a try to ask her more and more possible questions .
That would be very intresting when your listening her lecture and have like to sit just in her front .
however , Best of luck !

#13 Blue Lightning

Blue Lightning

Member [Level 1]

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:56 AM

Ok well if you do go out with her sometime, don't tell anyone. Something like that happened in New Zealand and the teacher got sent to prison!

#14 Your wrost nightmare

Your wrost nightmare

Newbie [Level 1]

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:01 AM

Yeah i heard about that. She got caught going out with a student and went to jail.

#15 master_bacarra

master_bacarra

I'm back... well, sort of.

• Kontributors
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:FOOD! ITADAKIMASU!
  • Spam Patrol

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:43 AM

she's young for a teacher. but what the heck anyway. most of the professors in our university are just fresh grads and are just taking their masters. and they're teaching already.

i think it's just normal for you to feel that way. i've been there and i think i've went as far as... uh, nevermind. i don't want to get banned. just don't take it too far. i think you should know your borderline because of the fact that you're the student and she's your teacher, and it has to stay that way. you could be friends with her, but i don't think you should go that far.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users