Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Photo
- - - - -

Remove Spots From Pimples From Face fable or really the solution to get rid of those ugly

46 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Shayala_*

Guest_Shayala_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

Hi, my name is Shayala and I am 13. I REALLY NEED HELP from my BP 10%. Since I have moderate acne, how often should I use it?
Besides, how do I moisturize my skin naturally without using any moisturizers e.g- like drinking water, perhaps?

Please reply ASAP.
-question from Shayala

#47 Guest_pakistanistudent_*

Guest_pakistanistudent_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

First of all let me tell you the best way to avoid pimples is that when ever u get a pimple .. squeeze the pimple out.. i mean take out the bad blood and the pus , then if you leave it as such you will get a scar ,

Inorder to avoid that after taking the bad blood out just take a piece of cotton and soak it in fresh Lime Juice then apply it in the place of the pimple and clean it .

The scar wont appear.

Now the case is if u had already had a scar just the lime Juice alone wont work out , all you need to do is that take the cotton and soak it in a mixture of lime juice and honey apply it on the scar and wash it after 10 minutes , this reduces the scar as lime is a natural Bleach.

Take care of your Eyes as Lime can cause Irritation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell me that in which quantity lime juice and honey is used???
I have lot of scar on my face and it is around 4 to 5 years old? Is the upper formula work on that?

Reply to this topic

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users