Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Photo
- - - - -

Travian Online Game Village Based Online Game

3 replies to this topic

#1 hitmanblood

hitmanblood

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:12 PM

Have anyone of you played travian online game. Based around building your own village.

Here is the linkTRAVIAN

Also you may want to check this server I am palying on it is 3 times faster then any else. (THIS IS NOT REFFERAL LINK)

TRAVIAN SERVER 3

#2 kjordan

kjordan

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:00 PM

Have anyone of you played travian online game. Based around building your own village.

Here is the linkTRAVIAN

Also you may want to check this server I am palying on it is 3 times faster then any else. (THIS IS NOT REFFERAL LINK)

TRAVIAN SERVER 3

Hey, I was curious...it looks like people can host their own travian servers. You know anything about how to do that?

#3 Ousk

Ousk

Premium Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • myCENT:69.28

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:23 PM

I tried travian but it's really boring and i don't like the graphics that much. Try Ikariam is way better, graphics are great, economy is great, end the mechanics are great, because u have to trade with other players for resources because every resource si on another island, you have tot trade at least until u are able to make colonies and go to those islands.

#4 trapp17

trapp17

Newbie [Level 2]

• Kontributors
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

Im playing travian currently on server 1, and its great

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users