Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Photo
- - - - -

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

712 replies to this topic

#706 Illustrious

Illustrious

Advanced Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:13 AM

I discovered this site about 8 months ago when I looked up how to get a free top-level domain and free hosting and I came across Xisto. One of the results from Google sent me to trap17.com and I got redirected to KnowledgeSutra.com. I was grateful that there was a link on how to get free hosting on the portal.

My first impression of guide2host.com was that this service could actually be legitimate and I was sold. It was so easy to follow and before you know it, I on my way to getting my hosting.

I was interested at how you could post on forums and in turn . . . get a free TLD + free hosting. I decided to join a few months later and never looked back. I am quite content with the quality hosting offered here. I have never had a problem for the two months that I have been here. Even if I someday have money to buy my own hosting, I probably won't leave Xisto for other webhosts.

Before I came here, I used 000webhost which I thought was amazing (100GB monthly bandwidth, 10 GB webspace, etc.) and I used a co.cc domain with it and I was satisfied until one day they randomly decided to ban my account from their services. I never received an email from them and when I sent tickets multiple times without getting a reply back.

#707 jackio

jackio

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:36 PM

I found it on Google as most people I guess! ;)

#708 Morningstar38

Morningstar38

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:writing, internet, researching, learning, reading,

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:26 PM

I was looking up the topic "skipping school" because I write online (contrbutor.yahoo.com previously associatedcontent.com) and our local papter says that we have an all time high of kids skipping school and I was looking for some background content to go with the article and this came up in google search.

#709 bensmith0540

bensmith0540

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:13 AM

My friend refers me.

#710 robotic9

robotic9

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

I have found this site checking page ranking of different hosting website on HypeStat.

I am surprised of ranking and reputation of this site.

Knowledgesutra.Com - Website Report

knowledgesutra.com receives about 7,187 unique visitors and 29,469 (4.10 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about $23.93/day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is $9,161.27. According to Alexa Traffic Rank knowledgesutra.com is ranked number 66,329 in the world and 0.00224% of global Internet users visit it. This site has Google page rank of 4. Site is hosted in Lansing, MI, 48917, United States and links to network IP address 69.16.204.93.

#711 mrdee

mrdee

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • myCENT:-464.48

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

I started out on a similar forum (based in England), however, I cannot for the life of meremember the name of the place (after all, I have been here for some five and a half years, ie. since 2007).

The forum I mentioned also provided "post2host" services, meaning, it provided you with web space and web hosting and all the usual services, which you paid for by posting in the forums.

After a while, however, the forum manager (a young man from England, whose name I once again fail to remember), closed the activities down, I believe he kept the forum, but stopped the post2host service (I know, my memory is letting me down badly), if I am not mistaken, I believe he could not carry on because he was the sole person responsible for the forum and the workload was getting too much for him.

However, when he was about to stop, he was friendly enough to
  • Give us plenty of notice
  • Refer us to a place where we could get the same services he provided, that place was good old Trap 17 (that means here).

That is how I first learned about post2host services and how I discovered this place, and, as you can see, after 5 years and five months (to be exact) I am still here, and why change when you get what you want?

#712 Pllar7680

Pllar7680

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

Offcourse from Google. When I was searching for some formatting tips. I got this forum and I register myself to participate here

#713 demonboy1990

demonboy1990

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • myCENT:72.20

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:35 AM

I can not remember where I heard about trap17 (it was in a forum or something another member was advertising it talking it up and all so I thought I would give it a try since he/she seemed to enjoy it) I have being here for one year, have not had hosting yet with Knowledgesutra but great community met some lovely people maybe some day I will go the hosting route but never seemed interested so far even though that is why I came in the first place. btw Pillar7680 thank you for starting up an old topic.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users