Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Photo
- - - - -

Indians' Black Money In Swiss Banks

11 replies to this topic

#1 varalu

varalu

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • myCENT:1.17

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:57 PM

Indians have $1456 billion in Swiss banks. This amount is about 13 times larger than the country’s foreign debt. With this amount every indian gets Rs.50,000. Once this huge amount of black money and property comes back to India, the entire foreign debt can be repaid in 24 hours. After paying the entire foreign debt, we will have surplus amount, almost 12 times larger than the foreign debt. If this surplus amount is invested in earning interest, the amount of the interest will be more than the annual budget of the Central government. So even if all the taxes are abolished, then also the Central government will be able to maintain the country very comfortably.

Black money in Swiss banks -- Swiss Banking Association report, 2006 details bank deposits in the territory of Switzerland by nationals of the following countries:

Top five

India---- $1456 billion
Russia---$ 470 billion
UK-------$390 billion
Ukraine- $100 billion
China-----$ 96 billion

Now do the maths - India with $1456 billion or $1.4 trillion has more money in Swiss banks than rest of the world combined. Public loot since 1947: Can we bring back our money? It is one of the biggest loots witnessed by mankind -- the loot of the Aam Aadmi (common man) since 1947, by his brethren occupying public office. It has been orchestrated by politicians, bureaucrats and some businessmen. The list is almost all-encompassing. No wonder, everyone in India loots with impunity and without any fear.

This is what the below site claims. But it does not have any supporting information on this and the author gets a little carried aways when the viewers ask about the supporting material.

http://www.merinews....rticleID=137213

What do you think?
Is this a believable info?

Does banks release statements? I highly doubt it. Post your views.

#2 nirmaldaniel

nirmaldaniel

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the Internet !
  • myCENT:52.58

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

India---- $1456 billion

, is this true ?? I dont think so, if such large amount is deposited in swiss bank, im sure it cant be black money, if it is so the swiss bank officials can easily track down i guess. This happened recenty to the CEO of a very big MNC in India.

#3 iGuest

iGuest

Hail Caesar!

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,876 posts
  • Interests:Trap17 Free Web Hosting, No Ads

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:28 AM

black money accountingIndians' Black Money In Swiss Banks

Vienna,07-04-2009

Some one had circulated this trash to me and I had commented

on it at MySpace.Com a couple of weeks ago.Unfortunately half

literate Indian middle class bums do know rumour mongering.

Nothing more.Just now I saw a pdf report quoting German government

having supplied information details on Indians´ holding black

in Switzerland to the Government of India .Is that not funny?

Since when Germany became source of information on Switzerland?

(What about other off shore chor bazar like Luxenbourg? They

are about 70 in number account for almost 65% percent of the

unaccounted holdings) .This same German government,

headed by the same conservative party under Helmut Kohl as

Chancellor, in his bloody personal accounted stashed away

cash in Swtzerland.There was a related businessman death

in Swiss bath tub mystery,which still remains unsolved.As for

Hellmut or Dunkelmut Kohl,he refused to reveal details claiming

himself to be a gentleman.Do not dole out *BLEEP* and bull stories.

G20 meeting has correctly taken steps to enforce accountability

on all types of bankers world wide. India is represented in that

Basel Committee, which has to begin work now.Then why is that

foolish gossip and rumour? Research is a serious matter not

speculation or day dreams.As for L.K.Advani, he is nuts. He

gave a list of 20 underground criminals to Pakistan when he

took over as Deputy Prime Minister.The list headed by Dawood

Ibrahim. He did not get Dawood´s pubic hair from his Pakistani

Counterpart, damn it.Crash the nuts I say.-kulamarva balakrishna 

-reply by kulamarva balakrishna

#4 iGuest

iGuest

Hail Caesar!

• Kontributors
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:31 AM

solutionIndians' Black Money In Swiss Banks

I know that the fact given in this regarding indian black money is true.

No government is taking action to bring back our black money. They fear that their government may turn down because of power houses which have large amount of black money. Even the opposing parties are  not questioning aboutthis issue.This shows that everyone in india is looting

public awarness must be created regarding this issue.People should force the government as a mass to bring back our black money.

we should think about the way to SPREAD PEOPLE that this huge amount has been looted.

-reply by sudhasri

#5 The Simpleton

The Simpleton

Trapped For Life

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
  • Interests:computers, computers and computers
  • myCENT:76.11

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:38 AM

I do not know whether there is such a large amount or not in the swiss banks but one can safely say that there is indeed enough money to pay India's foreign debts with the amount of black money stored. But there are two questions to be answered:
1. Will all that black money be recovered?
2.Even if it is recovered, will it be used for such a purpose?

The possible answers are:
1.The owners themselves will never give up their black money - the anti-coruuption board has to hunt it down. And hunting down all that money means spending a lot of money!
2. Let us suppose that all that money is recovered. Even then, there is no guarantee that it will be used for good. It may simply go into some one else's pocket! It can't be predicted properly.

So see what a situation we have here!

#6 iworld200

iworld200

Advanced Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

This is what the below site claims. But it does not have any supporting information on this and the author gets a little carried aways when the viewers ask about the supporting material.

http://www.merinews....rticleID=137213

What do you think?
Is this a believable info?

Does banks release statements? I highly doubt it. Post your views.

I dont think so.
There are many people around the globe who might have made some black money and kept it in such banks.
And only few out of many cases comes to light.
Regarding the above link, i think its simply made for alerting people

#7 iGuest

iGuest

Hail Caesar!

• Kontributors
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:34 PM

how do they got such a amount?Indians' Black Money In Swiss Banks

This type of incident should be know to all. Even to illitertated people. It's very ashamed to me.

-reply by shiva

#8 Tremayne

Tremayne

Member [Level 1]

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

That's a Ton! But not everyone is going to be willing to withdraw their funds from swiss banks for a number of reasons: They don't want to pay taxes, They want to let it sit and accumulate some interest, They want money overseas should anything happen in their country, etc. i mean they obviously have put all their money in swiss accounts for a reason. And keep in mind that the country's debt belongs to the whole country and the richer people don't want to hold the weight of the poor.

#9 iGuest

iGuest

Hail Caesar!

• Kontributors
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

Indian gov will never try to bring back the black money from swiss because the gov itself ,I mean top most leaders in india are having accounts in swiss bank...So hw can they do it ...India will be like this only and the underdeveloped countries will be top of india ... Am I correct?-reply by sai chandra

#10 iGuest

iGuest

Hail Caesar!

• Kontributors
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:27 PM

Replying to (G)sai chandraMany top heads in India hold billions of $s in their accounts.There is a simple thing to understand. Nobody can eat that money alone. Even their successors.They should keep the amount they can consume in their life time and release remaining to the country's development.They can even contribute for poor children's welfare. But they are not realizing it. Even if you give them open chance to bring the money back without any legal questioning, they won't do it. They want to make money till their end and die rich. They don't care the poor children dying of hunger, diseases, lack of shelter!They never realize that they grabbed food from poor kid's plate and hiding it in Swiss Bank accounts.-reply by expressor

#11 Guest_Sandeep_*

Guest_Sandeep_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

We need answer...no one have answer.we never can fight against so its in vain o talk upon this black money. because our government never want our country to be developed.Common citizen can pay his tax to government but top leaders and other businessman have no regulation on them so let it be .we are unemployed its ok, we are poor and will remain poor , each individual in India is corrupted so never mind.

#12 Guest_venks_*

Guest_venks_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

why all this fuss about recovering black money in swiss banks. instead, simlply print new currency worth the same value and put to circulation

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users