Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Photo
- - - - -

Reseller Hosting: How To Apply For Reseller Hosting Account? How can apply for Reseller account?

2 replies to this topic

#1 akira550

akira550

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • myCENT:57.41

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:08 PM

Hi to the management and to all the members.. what do i need to do to apply for
a reseller hosting account? and how can i do this? does trap17 offers it? can i use my mycent to purchase it?
i just want to sell hosting too if it's ok? or give free for my friends please reply thanks :P

#2 mahesh2k

mahesh2k

Trap Double Mocha Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts
  • myCENT:48.05
  • Spam Patrol

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

So you want to buy reseller hosting ? Great, you can find more information about reseller packages from this page. You can even purchase reseller hosting package provided that you pay the yearly or monthly fee.

Some interesting plan you can try at start is :

1. Reseller AR - $18.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - 4.5 GB Space, 54 GB Bandwidth
This plan costs 228$/year. And this is the first plan in the reseller category. If you're interested in starting small hosting company this is for you.

There are two other packages like : Reseller BR - $33.33 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - 10 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
and Reseller CR - $72.99 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - 20 GB Space
250 GB Bandwidth
But as of now, looks costly. And if you're just starting then Reseller AR is perfect plan to start with.

#3 jlhaslip

jlhaslip

Insert Custom Title Here

• [MODERATOR]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,158 posts
  • myCENT:47.16
  • Spam Patrol

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

Reseller Hosting is available and requires that you simply go to the Xisto site and select the Order page after you log-in. Use the Drop-down at the top of the Order page to select the Reseller information. Pick the one you need.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users