Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Photo
- - - - -

Microsoftonline.com

No replies to this topic

#1 comp2

comp2

Member [Level 2]

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • myCENT:58.67

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

I just recently moved my companies email over to an exchange server. This is something I have been wanting to do for a while, however I have not been able to really take the time to do it. After looking at several options I decided to go with microsoftonline.com. Looking back now I know it was a good decision. I have share point, exchange, live meeting, blackberry support, and online communicator. One of the best things about this service is I dont have to configure a server and purchase a license. We have been using the service now for over three months and have had no problems. There tech support is ok, not the quickest but they get the job done. A word of warning though. If you do decide to use this service with a blackberry it tries to block social networking site, but with some minor configs you can get it unblocked. I was using google apps, which is ok, and I still use it on some of my smaller sites.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users