Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
- - - - -

Error

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dbuser1_*

Guest_dbuser1_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:11 AM

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'Username'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/www/niti/enq-module/passwordconfig.php on line 21
Error connecting to database.
Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/niti/enq-module/passwordconfig.php on line 35

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/niti/enq-module/passwordconfig.php on line 35
Error: User not config.

I have these error in my config file.

#2 rvalkass

rvalkass

apt-get moo

• [MODERATOR]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • Interests:At the moment, Physics mainly!
  • myCENT:-38.03
  • Spam Patrol

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:24 AM

You've got your username and password wrong when connecting to the database. Check your code to make sure they are set to the correct information.

#3 OpaQue

OpaQue

Administrator

• Admin - The Official Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • Interests:Discovering Myself.
  • myCENT:27.24

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:29 AM

Please make sure you have configured/created the Database Correctly. Each Database connection requires you to have :-

Database user, Database Password and Database Name. Also, the Database user should have enough privileges to connect to your database.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users