Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Photo
- - - - -

Signature Of The Week Your Emotion

6 replies to this topic

#1 velma

velma

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • myCENT:2.41
  • Spam Patrol

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

Rules

1. Theme: The Emotion you are feeling currently or moving through the week with.
2. Size : Anything goes
3. Colors : All allowed

In hopes of reviving sig of the week(it was super fun)I have created a very horrible sig which I hope someone will better. My sig is my emotional state of "strength". No deadline yet but let's all hope for a good response.

Attached File  valkyrie.jpg   122.48K   17 downloads

#2 mrdee

mrdee

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • 941 posts
  • myCENT:-464.48

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

I have tried a number of times to reply, but I keep getting a red band on top, with in it the text: "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.".

I have originally tried to put a .png image in here, trying the tags, followed by a .jpg image and using the same tags.
No change, I keep getting that message.

Why is this happening?

Edited by mrdee, 23 September 2011 - 04:39 PM.

#3 velma

velma

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • 733 posts
  • Spam Patrol

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

I have tried a number of times to reply, but I keep getting a red band on top, with in it the text: "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.".

I have originally tried to put a .png image in here, trying the tags, followed by a .jpg image and using the same tags.
No change, I keep getting that message.

Why is this happening?

That is kinda interesting since bani had the same problem a while ago. Are you able to add the image to your gallery and then link it to this post at least? I used the attach file option. Or you could try linking the image by first uploading it onto an external image hosting site maybe? Hopefully we get to see your design :)

#4 mrdee

mrdee

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • 941 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

That is kinda interesting since bani had the same problem a while ago. Are you able to add the image to your gallery and then link it to this post at least? I used the attach file option. Or you could try linking the image by first uploading it onto an external image hosting site maybe? Hopefully we get to see your design :)

I tried all three possibilities:
When trying to link to my Gallery, or trying to link to an external site, on both occasions I got the same message, the one I mentioned about not being allowed to upload files with that extension.

I also tried to attach the file a number of times, but the upload keeps failing.
Worse even, after waiting for ages to submit the post then, I get sent back to the homepage of the forum, where I am asked to sign in again.

There surely are strange things going on here.

#5 mrdee

mrdee

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • 941 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

Let's see what happens now.

Posted Image

#6 velma

velma

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • 733 posts
  • Spam Patrol

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:38 AM

I like your signature mrdee :) Let's give our feeble attempt a few more days and then we'll rope in someone to vote :P

#7 mrdee

mrdee

Privileged Member

• Kontributors
  • 941 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:03 AM

I like your signature mrdee :) Let's give our feeble attempt a few more days and then we'll rope in someone to vote :P

Glad you like it, velma. ;)
Feeble indeed, I'm afraid that's about the best I can do. :rolleyes:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users