Welcome to KnowledgeSutra - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Photo
- - - - -

Belly Fat Cure

Belly Fat Cure

3 replies to this topic

#1 Sstevemichael

Sstevemichael

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

When you are trying to find the right diet for the New Year or for a new goal you have set in your life, it is important to know what a program like the Belly Fat Cure offers. The Belly Fat Cure has gained a lot of popularity in recent months but does it really provide all that it suggests.

The Belly Fat Cure eating plan consists of protein, fats, and vegetables with small amounts of sugar and complex carbs. Processed foods with sweeteners (even artificial sweeteners) are out. Wine, beer, champagne, and dark chocolate are OK -- but not cocktails or candy bars.

There are many foods that you should avoid when shopping, but there are also foods that will help cure belly fat. Choosing to snack on nuts, boiled eggs, low-fat dairy products and citrus fruits will help you feel fuller longer, give you the nutrients and proteins you need, and help you burn fat because they have fat burning abilities.

This is a little explain above. learn more about belly fat cure here.

#2 Gale456

Gale456

Newbie [Level 1]

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Yes protein based foods and raw vegetarian foods are good for the belly fat cure.
Green tea, grapefruit juices, fish oil, and olive oil burn the belly fat and help you to get in shape.
Regular exercise plan is must along with these fat burning foods to keep your belly within a limit.

#3 sheepdog

sheepdog

Trap Double Mocha Member

• Kontributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts
  • myCENT:58.47

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

LOL, I would seriously be highly skeptical of a belly fat diet that says beer is ok! You know, they don't call them beer bellies for nothing!

But if I have to diet, the protien diet is the way to go for me. At least I don't have all those god awful hunger pains if I eat something solid like your protien type foods, meat, cheese, etc.

#4 Gale456

Gale456

Newbie [Level 1]

• Kontributors
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:45 AM

Yes protein based foods and raw vegetarian foods are good for the belly fat cure.
Green tea, grapefruit juices, fish oil, and olive oil burn the belly fat and help you to get in shape.
The Regular exercise plan is must along with these fat burning foods to keep your belly within a limit.

Edited by Gale456, 18 April 2014 - 11:46 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users